Top Training Equipment, Toys, Treat And Food For A Happy Dog
This is the go to guide for my personal recommendation for the top training equipment, toys, treats and food for a happy dog and also for you a happy owner.
So you either have a your forever dog or maybe you’re ready to welcome a new puppy or dog into your home, you know this will entail lot’s of training, the right training equipment, buying great food or treats and let’s not forget lot’s of play.
All the above will lead to a happy, well mannered and well trained dog.
Here are my top dog-training tools, and a few extra items i think you’ll love having on your training and dog owner journey.
Walking To Heel
Ancol Nylon Check Chain Collar
This is what i personally recommended and use to get a dog to stop pulling and to walk to heel (loose lead walking)
- Durable and secure
- Stop pulling through the use of loosening and tightening and noise control of the chain
- Safe and effective this fits your dogs neck and never chokes them.
Halti Head Collar
Great for if you’ve got a very stubborn dog or one that responds better to head control, can be also use to great effect with the Ancol half check collar and halt training lead.
- Comfortable and secure
- NO more pulling with the use of head control.
- Can pair with halti lead and half check collar.
Halti Training Lead For Dogs
I highly recommend this multi clip, multi use training lead, you can half or third the lead length, if used with the above Collar you can then also use a halti head harness (Also above) and clip on to each one
- Multi use: Hands free, loose lead walking, walking more than one dog, also longer lead training.
- Multi clipped multi purpose.
Amesbichler Waldhausen Soft Lunging 8m Line
Probably wondering why I’m recommending a horse lunge lead, right? These are what i recommend for long lead training, they allow your dog safe recall training (Thinking they’re off lead) whilst giving you the confidence to practice recall.
- Safe recall training
- Soft quilted, easy on the hands.
- Great practice before off-lead training.
This is personally what i think is one of the best whistles for training recall and your dog to whistle. (This is a whistle you can hear also)
- Loud and clear
- Same tone
- Great for recall training
- Easy to use
This is a great dog food subscription and if you use the code: butternutbox.com/OneDogTraining you can get 75% off your first order.
- None of the nasties, all of the goodness.
- Grain free
- Packed sizes based on your dogs breed, weight and activity level, oh and delivered to your door
Lily's Kitchen Dog Treats
- Great ideal for training (I’m not a treat trainer, so don’t recommend to always use treats)
- Made with quality proper meat
- Grain free recipe
- Gently oven baked
Add Your Heading Text Here
Ok i’ll admit they don’t look the nicest of things, but i guarantee your dog will love them, especially the bigger breed dog.
- Natural, grain and gluten free treat
- no smell and low grease
- redirects your dogs destructive behaviour onto chewing this pigs ear.
Natural Deer Antler Dog Chew
If you’re not sold on feeding your dog raw bones, Then deer Antlers are the next best thing to help your dog chew on something. great for teeth and gum health and they’re having to use their teeth.
- Great for destructive dogs as it redirects their anxious destructive behaviour.
- Long lasting chew
- 100% natural deer antler
- Great indoors, no mess.
Homemade Dog Food Treats
Ever thought about home cooking your best friend some lovely homemade dog food treat? Well if you answered yes, then this book is for you.
- Easy to follow recipes
- Photos of the recipes
- Yummy tasty homemade dog food treat for your dogs