You recognise that you need help understanding your dog, don’t be ashamed, all dogs are different and the fact that you are finding a solution to the problem means you are a caring owner. Lots of owners struggle as their dog just won’t listen to them. If you are at your wits end, almost at the point of rehoming or feel defeated by your dog then this package is for you. It will help you understand your dog so that you can train them to behave the way you want them to. The training methods are simple and quick for you to learn, meaning it is easy to be consistent with you dog. This training will give you quick results and help you to restore your special bond.
- Your dog seems unpredictable – Do you want to be able to talk and understand your dog?
- Your dog is disobedient – Do you want quality dog training obedience tips and advice?
- Your dog ignores you – Do you want a dog that listens to you and gives you eye contact?
- Your dog won’t follow instructions – Do you want to know basic commands like sit, wait and stay?
- Your dog has problems with food – Do you want your dog to stop taking your food or helping themselves?
- Your dog is jumping up – Do you want your dog to stop jumping up at you or others?
- Your dog is boisterous – Do you want your dog to be calmer around other dogs or people?
- Your dog pulls on the lead – Would you like to be able to walk your dog instead of your dog walking you?
- Your dog is disobedient on walks – Do you want to be able to control your dog on and off lead?
- Your dog will not come back to you on walks – Do you want your dog to have good recall training?
- You have tried other training and it has not worked – Do you need a clear method of dog training that is fast and produces immediate results?
If any of the above apply to you then the obedience package is for you. This package is aimed towards dogs who need help with obedience training, leash training and recall training.
What’s included in the obedience package
- Bespoke training package for your dog
- Dog personality profiling
- Training sessions at your home
- Training sessions outside near your home (Garden, walk routes and park/field areas)
- 1 x 3 hour session
- 2 x 1-2 hour follow up sessions
- Advice for your dogs diet
- Detailed handouts and a written training plan tailored to your dog
- Email and phone support following the first session
- training support for the duration of your dog’s training